If you are a fan of big builds, you can’t go wrong with the Xbox Alpha build. This one is gigantic at over 500mb. That means it is too big to use on your favorite Kodi box or Firestick. Instead, it will work just fine on your pc or Mac. What it does have is some of the best add-ons around. It will also give you some great backgrounds to look at. If you want to check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Xbox Alpha Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://repo.lockdown.in and click OK.
- Enter the name lockdown or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on lockdown > repository.lockdown-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > lockdown > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Once installed, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Xbox Alpha Build.
- When it starts, close Kodi and re-open it.