Some builds in the community are not suitable for all devices. However, the X-onic build is. It is just over 240mb, so it is perfect to use on lower and higher-end devices. We love that everything is logically arranged, it has a great background, and some of the best add-ons in the community at the moment. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a no log VPN that delivers fast, secure streaming. You can save up to 49% off a year of unlimited VPN with our KodiFan discount.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install X-onic Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mbmantech.com/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it bman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Click on bman then select repository.MBman.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, select Install from repository > MBman Builds Repository > Program add-ons > BMan Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the BMan Wizard, Builds, and select the X-onic Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.