As you may know, Kodi does not always involve audio or video content. In this case, The WhatTheMovie add-on is a nice little offering that you can have some fun with. If you are familiar with the WhatTheMovie website, you need to go ahead and register. After doing so, you can login inside of the add-on and start working toward getting on the Hall of Fame board. Then, you can just enjoy the game and perhaps take your mind off of current events. You won’t want to miss out on this add-on. Make sure to use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a no log VPN that delivers fast, secure streaming. You can save up to 49% off a year of unlimited VPN with our KodiFan discount.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install WhatTheMovie for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select WhatTheMovie.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > WhatTheMovie.
How to Install WhatTheMovie for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find WhatTheMovie and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > WhatTheMovie.