For everyone that has needed to access a web browser while inside kodi, you know that it can be difficult at times. If you are running full-screen mode or running a version like open or LibreELEC, there is no other way to get out of it. That is why you should get the Web Viewer add-on. This one is great because you can still go to the web without the need to exit out. If you want to get it, we can make it easy for you. Use our guide to help you download and install it so you can access it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a no log VPN that delivers fast, secure streaming. You can save up to 49% off a year of unlimited VPN with our KodiFan discount.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install Web Viewer for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select Web Viewer.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Web Viewer.
How to Install Web Viewer for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find Web Viewer and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > Web Viewer.