For everyone that likes using screensavers for kodi, the Unsplash Photo Screensaver is a good choice. That is because it uses many different photographs from the community’s most generous group of photographers. This is simply one you must have for stunning images. You will want your kodi to go idle, just so you can see what images your install will display. If you are interested in taking a closer look, we can make it easy for you. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install Unsplash Photo Screensaver for Kodi (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel, screensaver, and select Unsplash Photo Screensaver.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- You are ready for your install to go idle so you can enjoy it.
Install Unsplash Photo Screensaver for Kodi (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find screensaver, Unsplash Photo, and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the screensaver when your install goes idle.