If you are looking for a build for your favorite high and low-end devices, look no further than the Ukodi1 Duo build. You’ll like this one because it is at 199mb. The images are great and the build is well themed. It is also logically arranged and will give you access to some of the best add-ons in the community. It is definitely one you will want to check out. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do to give this one a shot is use our guide to help you download and install this great build today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Ukodi1 development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Krypton version of the program.
Install the Ukodi1 Duo Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ukodi1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then plugin.program.ukodi1.zip.
- Wait for the wizard message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ukodi1 Wizard, Builds, and select the Ukodi1 Duo build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.