For those that love to watch your favorite streaming service through Kodi, the TV Guide addon is one you’ll want to take a closer look at. This one is great because it will let you find your favorites. It is definitely one you’ll want to add to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install TV Guide for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select TV Guide.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > TV Guide.
How to Install TV Guide for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find TV Guide and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > TV Guide.