If you are looking for a very small build, you will want to take a look at the Supreme Xpot build. At under 70mb, this is by far the most limited-resource device friendly build we have seen. Of course, it will also run just fine on the higher end devices if you have one of them. Just keep in mind you will need to have Kodi Leia (v18) to be able to use it. To get this one, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Supreme Xpot Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Enter the name stephen or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on stephen > program.Stephen builds=supremacy-add-onwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Stephen builds=supremacy-add > Builds > Supreme Xpot Build (Vx.x)> Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.