For those that like using builds, the Stargate build is one you should check out. There are some great components to it, including new add-ons and several well-themed backgrounds. You will also notice that everything is easy to find and navigate through. It may quickly become your favorite build. Keep in mind though that it is around 229mb. That makes it right on the edge for lower-end devices. It should work just fine on your desktop or laptop, though. You can’t go wrong by using this one, for sure. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Stargate Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and click OK.
- Now, label it blamo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose blamo and then repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > Blamo Repository > Program add-ons > Terrorize Wizard > Install.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose Terrorize Wizard > Build Menu > Stargate and install. Make sure the version of Kodi you are using is correct.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new build.