If you are a fan of bigger builds, the Skotadi build may be interesting to you. However, keep in mind it is more than 290mb. That makes it too large to use on a Kodi box or firestick device. Your computer will run it just fine, though. You can expect some great backgrounds and addons. Both of which are some of the most popular in the community. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Skotadi Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ and click OK.
- Now, label it nation, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose nation and then plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose OneNation Portal > Builds Menu > Skotadi and install. Make sure the version of Kodi you are using is correct.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new build.