If you are a fan of internet radio, you will love the SHOUTcast 2 add-on. This one is great because it will provide you with more than 50k internet radio stations from everywhere around the world. You can browse by the top 500 stations, search by genre, name, or even station currently playing the song you are looking for. Don’t miss out on this one. You can get it as long as you are planning to use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you with any questions you have.
How to Install SHOUTcast 2 for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Music Add-ons and select SHOUTcast 2.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Music Add-ons > SHOUTcast 2.
How to Install SHOUTcast 2 for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Music Add-ons.
- Find the SHOUTcast 2 add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Music > Music add-ons > SHOUTcast 2.