At 243mb, the Pulse CCM build is a nice medium sized offering. It is just large enough to cause problems for lower-end devices. This one is sleek looking and has quite a few powerful add-ons. It is definitely one you will want to check out. Use our guide to help you download, install, and have a closer look at it today.
You can use a VPN to unblock geo-restricted content and help protect your privacy when using Kodi. You can save 49% off ExpressVPN VPN by using our discount today.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Pulse CCM Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://firetvguru.net/fire and click OK.
- Enter the name fire or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on fire > repository.firetvguru-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Fire TV Guru Repo > Program Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install.
- Now choose Fire TV Wizard > Builds > Pulse CCM > Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.