The Prometheus build is an offering for Kodi v18.x (Leia). It is also, however, on the larger size. Weighing in at about 330mb, this one is too large to use with your favorite low-end device. That said, it should work just fine on your favorite computer or Mac device. It has some very recognizable backgrounds, but keep in mind they rotate through several different options. It also has some of the best add-ons in the community. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Prometheus Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Enter the name stephen or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on stephen > program.Stephen builds=supremacy-add-onwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Stephen builds=supremacy-add > Builds > Prometheus Build (Vx.x)> Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.