The Nicke85 add-on has many live TV channels available. If you are a fan of watching this type of programming, you will want to check it out. You can’t go wrong by using this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create addons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the Tomb Raider team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Nicke85 for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://livetvkodiserbia.com/kodi/repository and click OK.
- Now, label it serb, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose serb and then repository.livetvSerbia-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Live TV Serbia Repository > Video add-ons > Nicke85 > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Nicke85.
How to Install Nicke85 for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://livetvkodiserbia.com/kodi/repository and click Done.
- In the name field, enter serb > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to serb > repository.livetvSerbia-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Live TV Serbia Repository > Video add-ons > Nicke85 > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Nicke85.