While you may think that kodi is only video or audio streaming, the Netwalk Game will prove you wrong. It is exactly what it says it is, a game. If you are looking to waste some time, this puzzle game is worth checking out. Just keep in mind it can be addictive. You move “tiles” around in the game to connect to PC terminals. It is simple yet engrossing fun. We suggest you take a closer look at it. Make sure you use our guide to help you download and install this fun game today so you can find out just how addictive it is.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install Netwalk Game for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select Netwalk Game.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Netwalk Game.
How to Install Netwalk Game for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find Netwalk Game and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > Netwalk Game.