If you like builds, you are sure to like the Morpheus build. We like this one because of the way it looks. However, at just over 300mb, it is not designed for lower end Kodi installs. It has great add-ons, and even better backgrounds. To have a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the dev team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Morpheus Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click OK.
- Enter the name supreme or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on supreme > repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Next, go to Install from repository > Supreme Builds Repository > Program addons > Supreme Builds Wizard.
- From here, you will be led directly into the wizard. If you are, save your settings, choose builds, and select the Morpheus build.
- Then, click on Install. Keep in mind this could take a few minutes.
- Close Kodi and re-open it. You are now ready to enjoy.