The Mad Sin builds are a group of popularly themed builds that you’ll want to check out. Whether you looking for large or small builds, they are available in this set. We are using the Anonymous build which is around 122mb. However, there may be others. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Mad Sin Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://909empire.net/ and click OK.
- Enter the name 909 or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on 909 > plugin.program.909wizard.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the wizard is enabled.
- From here, you will be led directly into the wizard. If you are, save your settings and choose the Mad Sin build. If you want to do this step later or come back to it, follow the next steps.
- Navigate back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons > 909 Wizard > builds > Choose the Mad Sin build you want to use. Keep in mind this could take a few minutes. We are using the Anonymous build, but feel free to choose others.
- Close Kodi and re-open it. You are now ready to enjoy.