For those that are fans of music videos, you are sure to love the Legends add-on. This one is great because it features artists from many different genres. It is one you won’t want to be without. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Legends for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.installer2.appboxes.co/ and click OK.
- Now, label it zerot, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zerot and then repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Legends > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Legends.
How to Install Legends for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://repozip.installer2.appboxes.co/ and click Done.
- In the name field, enter zerot > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to zerot > repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Legends > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Legends.