If you are looking for a large build, look no further than the Lambent Glowing Light build. This one is quite large and is over 400 mb. That makes it far too big to use on your kodi box or Firestick. This one has some of the best add-ons available in the community. It also has great backgrounds that will put you in a neon wonderland. To see what this one is all about, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Lambent Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://repo.lockdown.in and click OK.
- Enter the name lockdown or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on lockdown > repository.lockdown-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > lockdown > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Once installed, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Lambent Glowing Light Build.
- When it starts, close Kodi and re-open it.