If you are looking for another fork of Exodus/Elysium, you may want to check out Kratos offering. We like this one quite a bit because it offers everything you would expect in the Elysium addon. You may want to consider this one your new go-to option. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Ukodi1 development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Krypton version of the program.
Install Kratos for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ukodi1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then
- t repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message.
- From here, use Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video add-on > Kratos > Install.
- Wait again for the message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Video Add-ons. Choose the Kratos addon.