If you like small builds and you are looking for one for your Firestick or Kodi box, you can’t go wrong with the KB Blue add-on. Since it is just over 160mb, you can expect that it will work just fine. Even though it is small, you can find some great add-ons and backgrounds available. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install KB Blue Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://sajt.000webhostapp.com/Kodi/tojelakorepo/ and click OK.
- Enter the name Tojelako or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on Tojelako > repository.tojelako.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Tojelako > Program Add-ons > Tojelako Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Once installed, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Tojelako Wizard > KB Blue Build.
- When it starts, close Kodi and re-open it.