The Joker Sports add-on is a great way to take a look at your favorite sports. No matter what it is, you should be able to find it there. We suggest you add it to your essential downloads list. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
You can use a VPN to unblock geo-restricted content and help protect your privacy when using Kodi. You can save 49% off ExpressVPN VPN by using our discount today.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Joker Sports for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click OK.
- Enter the name maverick or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on maverick > maverickrepo.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > MaverickTV Repo
> Video add-ons > Joker Sports > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Joker Sports.
How to Install Joker Sports for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click Done.
- In the name field, enter maverick > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to maverick > maverickrepo.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > MaverickTV Repo > Video add-ons > Joker Sports > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Joker Sports.