The JamBMC add-on (short for Jamendo XBMC) is one of the top platforms around for free music. This one is great for everyone that enjoys using their Kodi install to listen to music. No matter what you are looking for, you should be able to find it by using this add-on. You won’t want to miss out on this one. You won’t need to, either. All you need to do is use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you with any questions you have.
How to Install JamBMC for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Music Add-ons and select JamBMC.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Music Add-ons > JamBMC.
How to Install JamBMC for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Music Add-ons.
- Find the JamBMC add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Music > Music add-ons > JamBMC.