The Orroo builds are available for both Kodi 16 and 17. They have adult and non-adult versions. Firestick users will be glad to see a lite version as well. The build includes a number of popular add-ons. You can access them through the movies, Orroo all-in-one, super favorites, TV shows, sports, live TV & on demand, kids, documentaries, and music. We suggest doing a fresh install. Use our guide to download and install Orroo.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Orroo team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Horizon Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ares-repo.eu/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ares, repository.aresproject/, and then repository.aresproject.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ares Wizard, browse to SamWich1986 Build, and select the Horizon build to install.