The Amerikano Tuga add-on is a great IPTV offering from the folks at the tuga4ever team. They are well known for having a wide variety of interests, and they have several other add-ons as well. This one is aimed at the Latin American group, but there are plenty of other channels for you to look at. If you want to give this one a try, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This repository is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about anything in group 2 on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the specific team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Amerikano Tuga for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://team-vipsecret.com and click OK.
- Enter the name atuga or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on atuga > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > .VipSecretREPO > Video add-ons > Amerikano Tuga > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Amerikano Tuga.
How to Install Amerikano Tuga for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://team-vipsecret.com and click Done.
- In the name field, enter atuga > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to atuga > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > .VipSecretREPO > Video add-ons > Amerikano Tuga > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Amerikano Tuga.