If you are a fan of movie and TV offerings, you’ll love the movie and TV add-on called I am Groot. This one is just fun because of everything it offers. It is one of our favorites. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This repository is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about anything in group 2 on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the development team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install I Am Groot for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://ironhide.000webhostapp.com/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it andy, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose andy and then repository.androidbboy.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > AndroidbBoy Repository > Video add-ons > I Am Groot > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > I Am Groot.
How to Install I Am Groot for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of https://ironhide.000webhostapp.com/repo/ and click Done.
- In the name field, enter andy > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to andy > repository.androidbboy.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > AndroidbBoy Repository > Video add-ons > I Am Groot > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > I Am Groot.