The Google Images add-on is a great way to search for images inside of your Kodi install. Instead of the need to exit out of your kodi install, you can search through Google’s image section like you normally would through the browser. That is helpful for many reasons including creating avatars, creating custom backgrounds, and many others. You may be able to think of other options for this type of search. It is definitely an add-on you won’t want to be without. Just make sure that you use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great picture add-on offering today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install Google Images for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Picture add-ons and select Google Images.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Picture Add-ons > Google Images.
How to Install Google Images for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Picture add-ons.
- Find Google Images and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Pictures > Picture add-ons > Google Images.