If you like IPTV offerings, you are sure to love the Ghost add-on. These types of addons are always popular for various reasons. We suggest adding this one to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you get it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the development team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Ghost for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://team-vipsecret.com and click OK.
- Enter the name secrettvvip or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on secrettvvip > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Select Install from repository > Vip Secrettv Repo > video add-ons > Ghost > Install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Ghost.
How to Install Ghost for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://team-vipsecret.com and click Done.
- In the name field, enter secrettvvip > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to secrettvvip > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- Install from repository > Vip Secrettv Repo > video add-ons > Ghost > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Ghost.