The Flickr add-on is a kodi version of the popular website and photo dump, Flickr. Whether you enjoy looking through your own photos, streams, galleries, tags, places, or favorites, you can find them all by using this one. You even have the ability to see what other users have posted in the app or the website. That makes this add-on worth several looks. You do not have to take our word for it though. All you have to do is make sure to use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install Flickr for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Picture add-ons and select Flickr.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Picture Add-ons > Flickr.
How to Install Flickr for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Picture add-ons.
- Find Flickr and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Pictures > Picture add-ons > Flickr.