For those that are fans of larger builds, you may want to take a look at the Eminence build. This one is just over 309mb. That means it is too big to use on your favorite Kodi box or Firestick. However, it will work just fine if you want to use it on your PC or Mac. What it does have is some of the best add-ons around. It will also give you some great backgrounds to look at. If you want to check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Eminence Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and click OK.
- Enter the name diggz or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on diggz > Install_Wizard > plugin.program.thechef.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > diggz > Program Add-ons > The Chef Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Once installed, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > The Chef Wizard > Krypton Builds > Eminence Build.
- When it starts, close Kodi and re-open it.