Since many Kodi fans have kids, it is always nice to find offerings like the Cosmic Kids build. This one is worth taking a look at because it is kid themed. Additionally, you will love the small size. At not even 100mb, you can’t go wrong with this one. The backgrounds are fun, everything is well organized, and you can bet there are some great kids add-ons inside. If you want to give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a no log VPN that delivers fast, secure streaming. You can save up to 49% off a year of unlimited VPN with our KodiFan discount.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Install the Cosmic Kids Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://csaints.com/repo/repository.csaints/ and click OK.
- Now, label it csaints, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose csaints and then repository.csaints.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the file is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Cosmic Saints Repository > Programs add-ons > Cosmic Saints Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Cosmic Saints Wizard, (Cosmic Saints) Cosmic Saints Builds and select the Cosmic Kids build. We suggest doing a fresh install.