At 326 MB, the Charisma build is a heavyweight. At least it is when compared to some of the builds we discuss. It is too large for any of the limited resource devices. It does, however, use the Nebula skin, so you may know already how it is laid out. Like most, it has some great background images and some of the best add-ons in the community. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great build today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install the Charisma Build on Kodi Krypton (17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, label it doom or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Doomzday Build Wizard and then (Doomzday) builds.
- Next, look for the Charisma build, and Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.