Besides the add-ons included, many like to use builds because of the way it changes the install. The Celtic Dragon build is no exception. Not only is it visually stunning, but it also has some great add-ons included. We like it because it uses the Aeon Nox:Silvo skin as a baseline. This build is one you should definitely add to your list. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Celtic Dragon for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://celticdragon.esy.es/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it celtic, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose celtic and then plugin.video.CelticDragon.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose CelticDragon. Keep in mind it can take a moment to install.
- Close and re-open your Kodi install.