The Blaze add-on is a simple yet powerful way to bring your favorite music into Kodi. It scrapes videos from Youtube/Vevo. It is one you should add to your essential download list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Blaze for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and click OK.
- Enter the name gracie242 or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on gracie242 > repository.gracie242.zip
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- The next step is to go to Install from Repository > gracie242 > Music add-ons > Blaze.
- wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Music Add-ons > Blaze.
How to Install Blaze for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and click Done.
- In the name field, enter gracie242 > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to gracie242 > repository.gracie242.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- now, go to Install from Repository > gracie242 > Music add-ons > Blaze.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Music > Music add-ons > Blaze.