If you are a user that has their Kodi install go idle from time to time, you may want to check out the Bing: Photos of the Week screensaver. This one is great because it constantly rotates the images so you will always have the best image of the week whenever your program goes idle. You won’t want to miss out on this one. Just make sure to use our guide to help you download and install this great screensaver offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through our KodiFan promo code.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install the Bing: Photos of the Week for Kodi (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel, screensaver, and select The Big Pictures screensaver.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- You are ready for your install to go idle so you can enjoy it.
Install the Bing: Photos of the Week for Kodi (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find screensaver, Bing: Photos of the Week, and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the screensaver when your install goes idle.