Since one of the most popular skins in the community is the Aeon skin, we are glad there is the Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack add-on. There is no better way to add extra features to your skin than by using this one. With so many developers using it as a base skin for their builds, why not enhance this great option today? Doing so is easy. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great offering. Just follow the steps below for further instructions and you will be ready to go.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install the Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack.
Install the Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > Aeon MQ 6 Extrapack.