The Twilight build is a fairly large offering from the Jdiggz team. They are well known in the community for their great offerings. If you are interested in checking this one out, keep in mind it is almost 400mb. You will not want to use this on limited resource devices. The build itself is straightforward and has all the categories you might hope for. You can use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Twilight Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://repo.jdiggz.com/ and click OK.
- Enter the name jdiggz or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on jdiggz > repository.diggz-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Diggz Repo > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizard > Builds.
- Now choose Twilight and Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.