If you are looking for a good way to search for and add your favorite tv programs to your Kodi, the TVRage-Eps add-on is for you. This one is great because it will auto-update the lists and tell you what is on and when. You also get to view a summary of each episode, should you choose to look at it. We suggest you add this one to your essential download list. Just use our guide to help you download and install this offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you with any questions you have.
How to Install TVRage-Eps for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select TVRage-Eps.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > TVRage-Eps.
How to Install TVRage-Eps for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Find the TVRage-Eps add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > TVRage-Eps.