There are many different ways to customize your Kodi install. One of them is to change the sounds the interface makes by using an add-on like Titan UI Sounds (Modern). Whether you are into heavy customization or just want to see what this one is about, it is easy enough to do. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install Titan UI Sounds (Modern) for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel > GUI Sounds > Titan UI Sounds (Modern) > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- Close Kodi, re-open, and enjoy.
Install Titan UI Sounds (Modern) for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find GUI Sounds > Titan UI Sounds (Modern) > Install.
- After waiting for the message, close Kodi, re-open, and you should notice the sounds are there.