The TBD TV Live add-on is a cornucopia of different shows and random coolness. There is literally no telling what you may find on this network. It scrapes from the popular website by the same name, TBD.com. Some of the categories include gaming, comedy, cooking, and many others. It is definitely one you will want to find out about and not miss out on for the future. To give it a shot, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you with any questions you have.
How to Install TBD TV Live for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select TBD TV Live.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > TBD TV Live.
How to Install TBD TV Live for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Find the TBD TV Live add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > TBD TV Live.