For those German Kodi fans that love sports, the Sportschau add-on is one you will want to take a look at. It offers the user videos and live streams from the popular website, sportschau.de. If you want to see what it has to offer, keep in mind the add-on has geo-restrictions. In other words, unless you live in Germany (or have access to the area via other means), you will be blocked from seeing the content. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you with any questions you have.
How to Install Sportschau for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select Sportschau.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Sportschau.
How to Install Sportschau for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Find the Sportschau add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Sportschau.