The SkyMashiTV Kryptonia build is a lightweight yet powerful way to change your favorite kodi install. At just over 160mb, it is ideal for all of the users with limited resource installs. Of course, everyone can use it because of its’ small size. The screens and interface are easy to navigate through, and it has some great add-ons included. You definitely won’t want to miss out on this one. Just be sure to use our guide to have a look at the images, download, install, and enjoy this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Kryptonia Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://skymashi.eu/wizard/ and click OK.
- Enter the name skymashi or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on skymashi > plugin.program.skymashitvwizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > SkyMashiTV Wizard.
- Select (SkyMashiTV) Builds and then the Kryptonia build.
- Once done, close kodi and re-open it.