If you want a build that is suitable for all devices, you will find it with Sean’s Movies build. We like this one because it is only about 200mb. That means it is ideal for lower or higher-end devices. The backgrounds are sharp and the add-on is movie themed. You will also find some of the top addons around in the community. You can’t go wrong with this one no matter what type of device you have. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Wullies team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install Sean’s Movies Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it ezzerman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzerman then select repository.metv.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, select Install from repository > METV Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ezzermans Wizard, Builds, and select the Sean’s Movie Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.