The Reaper build is large. That means you will not be able to use it on a lower-end device. However, this 425+ MB will work just fine on your personal computer or Macintosh. As you might guess, the size stops it from being used on all devices. You will like this one because it has many different categories. Those include Kids Zone, Horror, VOD, and more. The backgrounds are nice, and it has some of the top add-ons included. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 72% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Install the Reaper Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ckbuilds.net/reaperwizard2.0/ and click OK.
- Now, label it reaper, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose reaper and then plugin.pogram.ReaperWizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose The Reaper Wizard, Builds, Krypton Builds,
- The Reaper build, Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.