The Razer Build is one of the smaller offerings available. However, that has not changed its’ popularity or power. One nice feature of this one is the ability to change colors. It is also very straightforward and easy to read. You can expect this one to be loaded with some great add-ons and go-to offerings as well as familiar backgrounds. You won’t want to miss out on this one and at 150mb, you do not have to on any device. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Install the Razer Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://mysubzero.space/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it subzero, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose subzero and then repository.subzero.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the file is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > SubZero Repo > Program Addons > SubZero Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the SubZero Wizard, Builds, Razer Build, Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.