If you are a fan of playlist and collection add-ons, you will want to check out the Iron Man add-on. This one is great because you can find a wide variety of categories from kids to horror and more. You won’t want to miss out on this one. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 72% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create addons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the Tomb Raider team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Iron Man for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click OK.
- Now, label it zerot, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zerot and then repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Iron Man > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Iron Man.
How to Install Iron Man for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click Done.
- In the name field, enter zerot > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to zerot > repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Iron Man > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Iron Man.