If you love watching movies and like to be a couch potato, you will want to check out the CouchPotato Manager add-on. What it does is allow you to add new movies, filter movies, filter access points, and more. You won’t have any issues finding your favorite movies if you are using this add-on. There is too much to mention here, so it is certainly one you will want to add to your essential downloads list as important. You can get it and find out what this one is all about by using our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install CouchPotato Manager for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Program add-ons and select CouchPotato Manager.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > CouchPotato Manager.
Install CouchPotato Manager for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Program add-ons.
- Find CouchPotato Manager and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Access by going to Programs > Program add-ons > CouchPotato Manager.