If you are someone that likes to use builds, the Cobalt build is worth checking out. There are some great components to it, including some great new add-ons and fantasy themed backgrounds. You will also notice that everything is easy to find and navigate through. It may quickly become your favorite build. Keep in mind though that it is around 289mb. That makes it too large for lower-end devices. It should work just fine on your desktop or laptop, though. Use our guide to help you download and install the Cobalt build today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Wullies team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install Cobalt Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.miniaturelife.org/list/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ezzerman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ezzerman and then plugin.program.EzzermansWizard > plugin.program.EzzermansWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ezzermans Wizard, Builds, and select the KAISER Cobalt Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.