For those that are looking for a smaller build, the Bucks Build is small to medium. At 245MB, it is a bit bigger for the limited resource devices. However, it should still work just fine. It is definitely worth a look if you are a fan of builds. Keep in mind that there is also a Leia version of this one so be sure you pick the right one for your needs. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Wullies team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install Bucks Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://kodiuk.tv/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it kodiuktv, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose kodiuktv and then repository.kodiuktv-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, select Install from repository and select KODIUKTV REPO > Program Add-ons > KODIUKTV Community Portal > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the KODIUKTV Community Portal, Builds, and select the Bucks Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.