If you are looking for a new true mega offering, look no further than the Atom Reborn addon. Whether you are looking for music, movies, or more, you can find it all here. You should not be without this one. Get it by using our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Atom Reborn for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://matts-sharing.esy.es/atomreborn and click OK.
- Enter the name atomreborn or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on atomreborn > video add-ons > plugin.video.ATOMREBORN.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the add-on is enabled.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Atom Reborn.
How to Install Atom Reborn for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://matts-sharing.esy.es/atomreborn and click Done.
- In the name field, enter atomreborn > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to atomreborn > video add-ons > plugin.video.ATOMREBORN.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the add-on is installed.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Atom Reborn.